sometimes, i just wonder,
sometimes, i just ponder,
sometimes,i just think,
why do i have to be in love with you?
.
sometimes, i just wonder,
sometimes, i just ponder,
sometimes i just think,
wouldn't it be nice to be together?
.
I don't know why,
But i just fell in love with you
Is it lust?
Is it admiration?
.
You ain't that nice looking
You ain't that good
You ain't perfect
But i thought you were
.
In my mind,
You are different
In my heart,
You are different
.
You are perfect,
You are perfection,
You are everything
You meant the world
.
Even though you suck
Even though you ain't that nice looking
Even though you ain't that intelligent,
Even though you ain't that perfect
.
But in my mind,
You are perfection
But in my heart,
You are perfection
.
You are the one i wanted
You are the one i needed
You are the one i have been looking for
You are the one who make my day
.
With you,
i felt relaxed.
With you,
I felt tensed.
.
You might be laughing
You might be laughing your head off
You might be thinking
"are you insane?"
.
i'' ll reply,
"yes i do"
i'll reply
"why can't i be insane?"
.
And you wouldn't have any idea why
Why am i insane
Why do i love you
And why do i type these down
.
I might really be insane
But its all because of you
I might really be nuts
But its all because of you
.
You ain't perfect
You ain't nice
You an't nice-looking
You ain't intelligent
.
I might be worst than you
I might be less intelligent than you
I might be as perfect as you
But there's one thing that i can be sure
.
I love you
I like you
Don't ask me why
Love have no reason...
keep this in your heart...
