tongue twister
Shy Shelly shockingly shakes salt shakers, shaming showy sheek Shelby. Libby likes leisurely licking lemon limes lightly.Polly the purple pollinated peony, purchased pink petunias per pack per penny. Polly's purchased pink petunias proved to be pure proud petunias.
You're my fruit
You're that sweet apple,I take along everyday.You're that fresh cherry,Delicious in every way.You're that beautiful peach,Shining like a star.You're that creamy strawberry,My favorite by far.You're that yummy pomegranate,That I hold close to my heart.I'm about to eat you,But where should I start?
The sad poem of Ben and Jen
I have this friend named ben.And i thought he was weird cuz he had a pet hen.(the hen was named jen.)But one day ben and jen got into an argument,and ben stabbed jen with a pen.bye jen.You were an awesome hen. =(
the lame poem
Roses are red
violets are blue
this poem is lame
and so are you.
I am purple
He is blue
She is orange,
what color are you?
roses are red
violets are blue
this poem is now over.
i just made it for something to do.
=)
