<body>




live life your way

lead a fulfilling life.

song of the day -teeange love affair --> alicia keys..
04/10/2008

Can't wait to get home
Baby dial your number
Can u pick up the phone
Cause I wanna holla
Daydreaming about you all day
In school can't concentrate
Want have your voice in my ear
'Till mama comes and says it's too late
Cause the lights are on outside
Wish there was somewhere to hide
Cause I just don't want to say goodbye
Cause you are my baby baby
Nothing really matters
I don't really care
What nobody tell me
I'm gonna be here
It's a matter of extreme importance
My first teenage love affair
I love our secret meetings
On the 5th floor stair case
I'm gonna give you this letter
Of all the things I can't say
Want you to be my first my last my ending and beginning (yeah)
I wrote your name in my book
Your last name my first
I'm your Mrs.
Cause the lights are on outside
Wish there somewhere to hide
I just don't want to say goodbye
Cause you are my baby baby
Nothing really mattersI don't really care
What nobody tell me
I'm gonna be here
It's a matter of extreme importance
My first teenage love affair
Hey boy
You know I really like being with u
Just hanging out with you is fun
So maybe we can go to first base
Because I feel youSecond base
Want you to feel me too boy
Third base
Better pump the breaks
Oh baby slow downI gotta go home now
Cause the lights are on outside
Wish there was somewhere to hide
Cause I just don't want to say goodbye
Cause you are my baby baby
Nothing really mattersI don't really care
What nobody tell me
I'm gonna be here
It's a matter of extreme importance
My first teenage love affair
My baby baby
Nothing really matters
I don't really care
What nobody tell me
I'm gonna be here
It's a matter of extreme importance
My first teenage love affair


Your name here
Photobucket

Here's Tingqin blog

Scream-out-loud




formspring
Link Link Link Link Link Link
Your link here? Apply

My history

09/2008 - 10/2008
10/2008 - 11/2008
11/2008 - 12/2008
12/2008 - 01/2009
01/2009 - 02/2009
02/2009 - 03/2009
03/2009 - 04/2009
04/2009 - 05/2009
05/2009 - 06/2009
06/2009 - 07/2009
07/2009 - 08/2009
08/2009 - 09/2009
09/2009 - 10/2009
10/2009 - 11/2009
11/2009 - 12/2009
12/2009 - 01/2010
01/2010 - 02/2010
02/2010 - 03/2010
03/2010 - 04/2010
04/2010 - 05/2010
05/2010 - 06/2010
06/2010 - 07/2010
07/2010 - 08/2010
08/2010 - 09/2010
09/2010 - 10/2010
10/2010 - 11/2010
11/2010 - 12/2010
12/2010 - 01/2011
01/2011 - 02/2011
02/2011 - 03/2011
05/2011 - 06/2011

Credits and info

Contact me: Your name here

Layout by: Hiuxing designs

Blog host: Your blog host here
Image host: Your image host here
Web-counter: Your counter code here
Best viewed in: Mozilla Firefox 2.0 ↑ (Size: 1024x268)