i don't know why but these few days i've been missing you till mad.
seems lyk everywhere i go, i was thinking that you're there,
or i will see you there. but you're not.
everytime i close my eyes, you were there.
i kept telling myself
'zhanyao's not gonna appear in front of you'
'zhanyao's not gonna appear in front of you'
'zhanyao's not gonna appear in front of you'
'zhanyao's not gonna appear in front of you'
'zhanyao's not gonna appear in front of you'
'zhanyao's not gonna appear in front of you'
'zhanyao's not gonna appear in front of you'
'zhanyao's not gonna appear in front of you'
but it doesn't help at all.
recently i heard the song
'lucky' by jason mraz n colbie..
the lyrics goes like this:
Do you hear me,
I’m talking to you
Across the water across the deep blue ocean
Under the open sky, oh my, baby I’m trying
Boy I hear you in my dreams
I feel your whisper across the sea
I keep you with me in my heart
You make it easier when life gets hard
I’m lucky I’m in love with my best friend
Lucky to have been where I have been
Lucky to be coming home again
Ooohh ooooh oooh oooh ooh ooh ooh ooh
They don’t know how long it takes
Waiting for a love like this
Every time we say goodbye
I wish we had one more kiss
I’ll wait for you I promise you, I will
I’m lucky I’m in love with my best friend
Lucky to have been where I have been
Lucky to be coming home again
Lucky we’re in love every way
Lucky to have stayed where we have stayed
Lucky to be coming home someday
And so I’m sailing through the sea
To an island where we’ll meet
You’ll hear the music fill the air
I’ll put a flower in your hair
though the breezes through trees
Move so pretty you’re all I see
As the world keeps spinning round
You hold me right here right now
I’m lucky I’m in love with my best friend
Lucky to have been where I have been
Lucky to be coming home again
I’m lucky we’re in love every way
Lucky to have stayed where we have stayed
Lucky to be coming home someday
Ooohh ooooh oooh oooh ooh ooh ooh ooh
Ooooh ooooh oooh oooh ooh ooh ooh ooh
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
i don't know why, but i just felt attached to the song?
maybe it's 'coz of
'i'm lucky i'm in love with my best friend'
but..am i really lucky to be in love with him?
or am i unlucky to be in love with him?
oh, please..anyone.
just anone, tell me..
it is a lucky or unlucky thing
for me to fall in love with him...
i really wanna end this thing.
this love sick thing.
But can i?
i realy do not know what to do..
_______________________________________________________________
Web or sex?
Nearly half of women would rather go online
AFP - Tuesday, December 16WASHINGTON (AFP) - - Nearly one out of two women would rather give up sex for two weeks than go without the Internet, according to a survey released Monday.
Far fewer men would choose to go without sex, according to the survey of 2,119 adults carried out by the online research firm Harris Interactive and sponsored by Intel Corp., the world's biggest computer chip maker.
Forty-six percent of the women polled said they would rather go without sex for two weeks than give up access to the Internet for the same period of time, according to the survey, "Internet Reliance in Today's Economy."
Only 30 percent of men said they would rather forgo intimate relations than cyber ones.
Ninety-five percent of those surveyed said it is "very important, important or somewhat important" to be able to access the Internet.
Sixty-five percent of those surveyed rated Internet access above other discretionary spending items such as cable television subscriptions (39 percent), dining out (20 percent), shopping for clothes (18 percent) or a health club membership (10 percent).
Sixty-one percent of the women surveyed said they would rather give up watching television for two weeks than give up access to the Internet for one week.
Harris Interactive and Intel said the survey was conducted November 18-20. They did not provide a margin of error for the results.
