my cute pig!! nvm..im lame..
this also taken frm everland, korea de lahh..hahas.. =.=!!!!
today..damn haixx..
dun wann say much abt it..
but ar,...
today we get back our eng de compo results..
and my result is :
anyhow write de!
see de handwriting??
i scribble de!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Nowadays, most teenagers prefer to use computer rather than reading books. Which do you prefer?
If I were given a choice to choose between using computer and reading books, I think I will choose using computer. I am a computer freak, I use computer longer than reading books.
Everyday, I would use computer for 6-7hours while spending only 1-2 hours reading books. And revising my studies. With all the advanced technology around us, 7 out of 10 teenagers would prefer using computer. The reason is- computer has multi-purpose. Instead of writing on a piece of paper, people will type on the keyboard and print it out from the printer. Not only that, there are interesting games that people play, computer games that can be bought from shops. The most interesting feature of the computer is-internet. Worldwide and useful information, interesting and thousands, or maybe millions of websites that people can visit. Teenagers mostly like to use Windows Live Messenger, Facebook, Friendster, to talk, send comments, or make new friends from there. Blogger is the website that users can post all their daily happenings in there, their friends can link them so as to know more about what they are doing daily. Some games like AuditionSea, MapleSea, DOTA league, etc. are some games that can be downloaded from various websites. Websites of poems, stories, education were put up into the internet. so that the information can be spread internationally. Nowadays, students have a learning website which they can study from or do their homework. Like my brother, schools have arranged teachers of various classes to put up homework online for the students to do.
Everything has its pros and cons. It’s no exception for this too. Internet has its dangers. Cyber wellness is what one should prepare because there are cyber bullies. Some websites contain pornography content, or vulgarities. Despite of these, the advantages are still more than the disadvantages. So most of the teenagers prefer using computers to reading books.
see? i gt prove i anyhow do de k?
chong anyhow mark de lahh!!!
