<body>




live life your way

lead a fulfilling life.

haixx
23/05/2009



Korean version

Ggwae ohrae dwetsuh
Nae mamee jogeumshik byunhagi shijakhanji
Honjasuh gwaerohwuhhanji...
Uhnjaebootunga neega ohrddaemada
Nuhreul uhrlineun namjaga nuhmoona meewuhtsuh

Charari naega nuhl jikineungae
Naeuljido moreun saenggakee...

Eejaeneun naega nuhl ahnahjoogo
Saranghaejoogo shipdan saenggakee deuluhtsuh

Baby eejaeneun naegaewah
And be my lady
Nuhmoona ohraedongahn jikyuhbwatsuh
Mal uhbshi suhsuh
Ahntakkawoon gaseumeul soomgimyuh

Chingooroh, chingooroh jinaeya handaneun Eeyuroh
Mokgaji chaohllatduhn geu gobaekeul Chamahyahaetsuh...
Hajiman eejaeneun gobaekhalgae
Nuhreul saranghae...

Nae soneul jabgo nabakkae uhbdamyuh
Nagahteun chingooreul dungae
Jeongmal keun chukbogiramyeo
Byeonchi maljago mareul halttaemada
Jogeumshik jaraneun nae sarangeul nulluhtsuh

Charari naega nuhl jikineungae
Naeuljido moreundaneun saenggakee

Jakkooman deuluhtjiman chamahtsuh
Nuhreul eeruhbuhrilkkaba duryuhwoh, hajiman...

Baby (Baby) eejaeneun naegaewa (naegaewa)
And be my lady (lady)
Nuhmoona ohraedongahn jikyuhbwatsuh
Maruhbshi suhsuh
Ahntakkawoon gaseumeul soomgimyuh (No)

Chingooroh (Your friend), chingooroh jinaeya Handaneun eeyuroh (I know)
Mokgaji chaohrlatdun (chaohrlatdun geumahl)

Geu gobaekeul (gobaekeul) chamahyahaetsuh (mahlhal su uhbsuhtsuh)
Hajiman eejaeneun gobaekhalgae
Nuhreul saranghae...

English version:

I love you... It's been a while
Since my heart has been changing
Since I've been dealing with it lonesome..
Every time you came back
I hated the guy that made you cry

I'd rather protect you
Although I don't know if it will make it etter...

This time I'll hold you and love you
Is what I thought

Baby, come to me now
And be my lady
I've watched you for too long
I stood there with no words
Hiding my pitiful heart

As a friend, to remain as friends
I had to push the confessions down my throat
But now I'll confess to you
I love you...

You hold my hand and tell me you only have me
Keeping me as a friend
You say it's a blessing
Whenever you say let's never change
I had to push my feelings down

It might be best if I protect you
Not knowing if it will be better

I kept hearing it but I kept cool
I was too scared to lose you, but...

Baby (Baby) Come to me now (Come to me)
And be my lady (lady)
I've watched you for too long
I stood there with no words
Hiding my pitiful heart (No)

As a friend (Your friend), to remain as friends (I know)
I had to push the confessions down my throat (The overflowing words)

That confession (confession) I had to hold It in (I couldn't say it)
But now I'll confess to you
I love you...


tell u all arhh, this song's nice =)
hahas..addcited le larhh...


Your name here
Photobucket

Here's Tingqin blog

Scream-out-loud




formspring
Link Link Link Link Link Link
Your link here? Apply

My history

09/2008 - 10/2008
10/2008 - 11/2008
11/2008 - 12/2008
12/2008 - 01/2009
01/2009 - 02/2009
02/2009 - 03/2009
03/2009 - 04/2009
04/2009 - 05/2009
05/2009 - 06/2009
06/2009 - 07/2009
07/2009 - 08/2009
08/2009 - 09/2009
09/2009 - 10/2009
10/2009 - 11/2009
11/2009 - 12/2009
12/2009 - 01/2010
01/2010 - 02/2010
02/2010 - 03/2010
03/2010 - 04/2010
04/2010 - 05/2010
05/2010 - 06/2010
06/2010 - 07/2010
07/2010 - 08/2010
08/2010 - 09/2010
09/2010 - 10/2010
10/2010 - 11/2010
11/2010 - 12/2010
12/2010 - 01/2011
01/2011 - 02/2011
02/2011 - 03/2011
05/2011 - 06/2011

Credits and info

Contact me: Your name here

Layout by: Hiuxing designs

Blog host: Your blog host here
Image host: Your image host here
Web-counter: Your counter code here
Best viewed in: Mozilla Firefox 2.0 ↑ (Size: 1024x268)