<body>




live life your way

lead a fulfilling life.

ohh... nicenice
09/05/2009


priority seat. dun anyhow sit.


yeah!! my restaurant city lvl up =.=
but still lose to matthew.. haixx
den hear frm him tat binxiang lvl 27 le 0.o!
omg!!
lol...
finally.. 3days break frm those damnit exams..
so damn boring!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
so i was bored and went to find ghost stories of our sch and found out:

http://www.hungzai.com/old-temasek-school/
go see.. hmm..if ur lazy arh, tell u all, tampinesians..
this de story:

Me and my friends have seen many ghosts there. In especially D&T block because the students will only go there when they will be having art, computer lessons and of course D&T. And there is only two toilets in the first floor, right at the end of the block where it is far away from other blocks. People believe that there is a grave behind the girls’ toilet. Two malay men who are always cleaning the toilet told us that whenever it gets very dirty, they will be teased by the spirits like, the spirits will slap the back of the cleaner.

In the classroom block, well especially on the last two storey, the spirits will hang out there. If anyone behaves badly, there will be teased by the spirits.

In the Science block, there is an A.V.A theatherette that is now being used as music room is believed that the piano was playing by itself. Well, this is told by a student who is now studying there.


say wow!!! dnt students, did any of u see a grave??
if u had, tag me arhh..

and one more:

Loyang Secondary School. It was rumoured that in the 4th floor girl’s toilet at the old block, it is haunted and that is why the lights are kept on for 24 hours. Those students who had helped out in the AVA room claimed to see a lady walking along the backstage.

Ngee Ann Polytechnic was rumoured to have a girl student died in one of the engineering workshop because her hair got stucked in some machine and screams can be heard from the workshop at night.

Tampines Secondary School was said to be haunted by the spirit of a girl whom was raped by construction workers during its construction days in the 1980s.

Hai Sing Secondary School had a mother Mary there whose statue will drip blood.

CHIJ Saint Josept Convent had rumours about why a cubicle is always locked. It was said that a girl was waiting for her parents to fetch her one day while she got raped and thereafter hanged herself in one of the toilet.

Pei Dao Secondary School was famous for the smacking and hitting noise at night in the basketball court. The music room was also rumoured to be haunted with a piano playing by itself every night at 12am sharp.

Pasir Ris Crest had an indian construction worker committed suicide in the toilet in its construction days. It was rumoured that the toilet was locked eversince after students complained about seeing a man stabbing himself repeatedly in the stomach.

Queenstown Secondary School was famous for the tomb stone that was found in the field by students.

Bedok View Secondary School had a toilet next to the bio lab on the ground floor haunted by a long haired ghost obsessed with combing her hair infront of the mirror. A few girls went into the toilet and ran out screaming and crying while it was rumoured the principal went inside the toilet to scold the ghost.

Yuying Secondary had its teachers and principals seeing silhouettes of children running around the school compound when worked late. It was said that when the school was doing its upgrading work, construction workers quitted one by one after witnessing strange occurrences.

Gan Eng Seng Secondary School had its 4th storey Ary Class haunted to the point of the teachers wouldn’t dare to enter the room alone. The rooftop of the building was rumoured to live a singing lady whose voice could be heard in an art classroom.

Singapore Polytechnics had T1,T2,T3…..but no T13. A student committed suicide at one of the teaching block’s toilet after stabbing the lecturer ( the lecturer died too). Screams can bea heard at night when part time students were having classes.

Haig Girls Secondary School used to be a place to hold POWs during WWII. There is an area within the school compound which has more than usual rate of accidents occuring. It seems many people would trip and fall while walking along the compound. Was rumoured that walking across the field diagonally cutting across field at night, you will be greeted by an old woman asking you to buy matchsticks from her.

Meiling Seconary School has a railway track behind its building. The school was moved to a temporary building they were building a new one. A broken hand was rumoured to be crawling somewhere in the technical lab from a student whose hand was saw off during lesson and bleed to death. At the old school in Bukit Merah, the toilet on the 5th floor was locked because it was haunted by a girl who hanged herself in the toilet.

Boonlay Secondary School had a pond in the middle of a science block with classes. It was said that if one look at the pond at night, there will be a strange face that will surface out of it.

Temasek Polytechnic was rumoured to have an indian worker binding wire inside a pillar but a colleague pour cement inside the pillar burying him in the process and they only found out when the whole building was almost completed. It was rumoured that the body is still inside the pillar which is believed to be somewhere in Block 18.

ACS was rumoured to be haunted by a boy who jumped into the gears in the gear room of the clock tower. Students being possessed were common in the school.

In Temasek Polytechnic, Engine block corridors from Block 18 were so haunted that guards wouldn’t patrol that area. A famous story told by a guard was he saw a student at a locker as he was patrolling and as he make an U turn few minutes later, he found a piece of newspaper on the floor with that student’s face he just saw. Only problem is that student was killed by a sports car at the bus stop few months back.

Ngee Ann Polytechnic was rumoured to be built on burial ground. The slopes and hilly grounds is an indication of bunkers underneath.

Clementi Town Secondary School had its Home Econs and Science Lab haunted by a ghost whose head roll on the floor.

Tanjong Katong Secondary were said to be haunted at its studio. Band members staying the night were always disturbed while sleeping.


this all not de point la..juz de :

Tampines Secondary School was said to be haunted by the spirit of a girl whom was raped by construction workers during its construction days in the 1980s.


this one la..true? or not?

see ar, i dont understand a thing.
i went to this website and see abt all de stories la.
all is lyk happening in dnt rm or hall de.. or even toilet.
isnt it weird? why ppl wanna die there?
privacy?
or they lyk it?
hmm..we dont know..

here's another story :

It was 4 days camp in my school. We had to sleep in school for 3 nights. This camp is about how to get a close relationship with other people.

It was the first night. My friend plan to have a walk around the school. They asked me to follow them but i ignored because our captain said that its dangerous to stroll around school at that time. So my friend cancel the plan.

Around 3a.m, one of my friend which is a boy screaming around the centre of the concourse. He was half naked and seem that he was spell by something. He yelling and screaming and running all over the place as if he was mad. Then he fainted.

The next day, i began to approach him and try to talk to him but he seems quiet than other day.

The next night i began to plan to stroll around school with my friend after i have some shower. Around 1.35am, we began our adventure. We bring along our torch and some candle. Also our religion script. While we strolling at the third storey, i feel that something is moving around. But i ingored it. Suddenly my eye caught a reflection of thing moving around. When i turn around, to my surprise i saw the picture in the wall which was painted near the bio lab was moving and waving. I panic. My hand trembling.

My friend and i ran to our own dorm and leave all the thing in front of the picture.

The next day, i began to tell my captain of what i have seen. He told me that this school was haunted at night and all the thing in school will move on its own. He told me that there is a story behind. He remind me not to stroll around at midnight and always in even number when i wanted to go to the toilet.


all lyk not scary de..so boring -.-
ha!! i found one..
see ar, this story's lyk de one i've seen in de incredible tales or something de :

the title's bedok haunting~

Some blocks of the HDB flats had to be abandoned for years because of this case. There are spirits wandering high in the air in the second photo. Singapore, Bedok North Avenue 4, Block 99 , there used to be a famous suicide case where a mother threw her sleeping 3 year old child down from the 25th floor, after which, she fell to her death. The police classified the case as suicide and no foul play was suspected.

The family had problems, financial as well as extra marital affairs problems. The husband owed loan sharks a substantial amount of money and he was seeing another woman and wanted a divorce. The wife refused and both quarreled frequently, thus leading to the family breaking up. What’s eerie was that at her death, she was wearing a bright red dress– her wedding gown. She left behind no suicide note, but she wrote something on her wall, that would send shivers down the spine of any living being. She wrote “Its not over, darling” (in Chinese) with her OWN BLOOD! Though the lady in red never returned, someone else did…..

The husband wanted to sell the house but could not find a buyer, later, his mistress moved in and they got married. After a few years, they had a son. When the son was 3 years old, something spooky took place. The boy was taking a nap in the afternoon, suddenly he started talking and laughing in his room. The maid went in to check, to her horror, she found the boy smiling, eyes transfixed on the wall and he said “kor kor” brother). The maid related the events to the parents that very night but they brushed it aside and said they he was probably fooling around.

That same night, the son suddenly cried very loudly and ran to his father and said that Kor Kor bullied him. The father scolded him and told him not to make things up. The boy refused to sleep in his room and hence the father let him sleep in his room. In the dead of the night, loud banging of cupboards and loud cries of a child could be heard coming from the boy’s room. The crying though, seemed oddly familiar to the father. It sounded very much like the cries of his late son.

Pertified, the father told his son to stay in the room while he and his new wife went to check on the commotion When they entered the boy’s room, nothing was found. Just as they heaved a sigh of relieve, their maid screamed!

Husband and wife rushed back to their room to find their son standing at the edge of the window. It was not know how the grilles were pried open, but there he was, laughing, smiling and waving goodbye to them. He is flying with superman, his brother. One final flying kiss, and he leaped to the darkness. Both mother and the maid fainted on the spot……The next day, police swarmed the place once again for investigation. The father was a wreck at the point of time while his wife was still too distraught to speak. On the walls of the parents room four chilling words were scribbled. This is for mommy” (in Chinese) in black. The police has classified this case as unnatural death, no foul play was suspected again. Till today, the unit is still vacant as neighbors go around telling potential buyers about the history of the house. Rumor was that the night of the incident took place, it was the birthday of the 3 year old boy (the one that was thrown down by his mother). Many neighbors heard strange eerie sounds of a woman crying softly that night. Years have passed, but till today, many people still hear the laugher of a boy and a woman in the middle of the night!!!


this happened in escaped theme park...
I worked in the theme park a few months back and there were a few experiences which I had encounter during my working as the ride operator. The theme park is located next 2 the pasir ris park and you know how the park will look like at night. I was stationed at one of the rides at the far end & its the only ride built on top of the toilet! As the ride operator,I was supposed 2 load in the guests, give them spiel about safety rules, run the show and unload them after the show finished.

One Friday nite about 10pm I was getting ready to standown the ride which was abt 1015. There were no more guest at my station so I was doing my area cleaning when suddenly a group of 5 teenagers, 3 girls n 2 boys came up the stairs. They brought 5 helmets which I thought they rode bikes here. They placed their helmets outside the booth(control room) and went inside the ride. They were quiet all the way,not even a single word I heard them say. I den went up with my torch 2 give them the spiel but when I tried 2 switch it on, it’s not working.My leader just changed the batteries dat day n it was working b4. I didn’t tink of anything. It was very dark inside but I can make out dat all of them were sitting at the front row. After e spiel, I went down 2 start the show. halfway thru the show, the simulator stopped n both the door open. Somebody muz have pressed the emergency button. I went up 2 see wat is the emergency abt when I realized the simulator was empty! Not even a soul inside. I tot they were playing with me. I went down and see even their helmets were not there. I straightaway ran down n ask my leader 2 standown the ride. I tender my resignation dat very day.


and this something for xinwenn, whose in singapore poly now 0.o :
I have a gift. That is of seeing things that are not supposed to be. This is one of the millions that I have encountered ever since I am a little girl.

This happened when I was in Singapore Polytechnic. We are supposed to have a lecture in one of the rooms in T2 on the 2 floor. However, on that day, that room was locked. So my class representative was looking around for an empty classroom.

She found one on the third floor and it’s air conditioned. The entire class was so happy as the day was sweltering hot. The class rep. went to look for the lecturer to inform him of the change in class venue.

While waiting, my classmates and I were talking about the projects and stuff. Suddenly, the door to the classroom that we are supposed to have the lecture in, moved. It’s like someone from the inside is trying to open the door. Everybody saw the door handle moved plus there is the sound of someone trying to get out from that room.

Everyone was startled. We looked at each other with frightened faces. One of the tall guys tried to peep through the windows but saw no one in.

Then I saw something came out of the key hole. Yes…I am not joking. A black figure, something like a huge bat was trying to come out of the key hole. I was dumbstruck. I just stared at the key hole unable to move.

The ‘bat’ managed to get out and the sound of the door handle trying to open also stopped. I did not tell anyone as I am afraid that they might not believe me.

When the lecturer came back with my class rep, he opened the door and we went in. Everything felt normal inside the classroom. But the lecturer saw our ashen faces and asked us why. So we told him our encounter and tried to ask him questions. But he just said that he has to carry on with his lecture for the day.

Whether SP students had this experience before I don’t know. But this is one of the experiences that I had when I was a student there back in my second year that was the year 1997.


anyway, it happened so long ago le..
and one more. one more.
this, i KNEW it was frm de incredible tales de :

Please take some time to read this story….This story really happend to me and a computer in a computer lab of a Polytechnic

Hello…my name is VAL I am in second year studying in poly…I will not tell my name and the name of the poly I am studying it as it will tarnish the name of the school and people around will be scared to enter to this poly.

It was one cold morning at around 0815hrs in year 2002…I decided to get to school to finish up my big project…I went up to the school’s computer lab and I went into the computer lab and amazingly I saw no Lab technician around…then only I realised that they were having a big School’s annual meeting…I scanned my card on the card reading system in order to get in….

I went in and I looked around and realised that i was the only one in the lab…I was quite surprised…usually at this time(0845hrs)many students will be streaming in to use the computers to check their e-mails,finish up their projects and what not…but today was exceptionally quiet..

I took my seat near the entrance and switched on the system….got myself settled and listened to the internet radio(Gold 90FM)…I was listening to a song by the Swedish pop band-ABBA’s Take A Chance when suddenly there was an abrupt interruption…the song immediately changed to Boyzone’s Love Me For A Reason…goose pimples immediately formed on my body….how can the song change in the middle of the first song…and why does it have to be Love Me For A Reason when this song is my Ex boyfriend’s favourite song…He long since passed away 3 years ago in a bike accident….but I told myself not to think about anything but to concentrate on finishing my project….I was praying that someone will enter the computer lab and I will not be alone….

Indeed I felt myself that I am not alone…suddenly there was sounds of chairs shifting,and the temperature of the air-con increased…I stood up and see if there was anyone hiding and I want to catch the person who is playing a trick on me….

As I stood up…all the computers in the computer labs started switching on 1 by 1….there are exactly 100 systems in the lab and all the systems were on simultaneously….I said to myself…this is not right…if the units were to automatically switched on it would have been at 0800hrs…it is already 0900hrs….

Suddenly there was a rush of cold wind pass me…I have the sudden urge to sit down….when suddenly the next thing really want to freak out any time…i could have just pack my things and rushed out of the computer lab…but I have no idea why I want to stay on….The computer system next to me suddenly lit up with words….”HOW ARE YOU?” in big fonts and bolded…I plucked up enough courage and answere “who are you” hoping it will response…

A few seconds later…..”IT’S ME ERIC”…I was so shocked because the name ERIC is my ex boyfriend’s name…who passed away 3 years ago.. I then said to myself and say this is impossible…I took out the keyboard and saw it was as still as ever…

My computer system’s internet radio just stopped playing the music

“I MISS YOU” was the next sentence which came onto the screen…i am still shocked and with a blank mind,I carried on the conversation…I answered “I MISS YOU”…..

ERIC: DO YOU STILL LOVE ME

ME: YES OF COURSE,BUT RIGHT NOW I AM SEEING SOMEONE…THAT DOESN’T MEAN I DON’T MISS NOR LOVE YOU.

Suddenly I felt my tears streaming from my eyes and I just broke down…

ERIC: THAT’S VERY GOOD TO HEAR….I WILL GIVE YOU MY BLESSING.

Cold wind just landed on my forehead…like Eric was giving me his blessing by kissing my forehead

Suddenly the computer had wavy lines like the wires were being cut….suddenly the computer was switched off and so were the rest except mine…I cried saying “DON”T LEAVE ME ERIC”…

The entrance door opened and a few students came in….

I just sat there looking into space…when I returned my composure…i packed my things and rushed out of the computer lab and decided to finish up later in the afternoon with my friend….

I told no one about the incident not even my best friend….

I tried to make contact with Eric again one morning but he never returned

I never realised i could make contact with Eric…is it true or not…it is up to me…I choose to believe…

Eric will always be in my heart.


anyone who watched incredible tales know this story larhh...


Your name here
Photobucket

Here's Tingqin blog

Scream-out-loud




formspring
Link Link Link Link Link Link
Your link here? Apply

My history

09/2008 - 10/2008
10/2008 - 11/2008
11/2008 - 12/2008
12/2008 - 01/2009
01/2009 - 02/2009
02/2009 - 03/2009
03/2009 - 04/2009
04/2009 - 05/2009
05/2009 - 06/2009
06/2009 - 07/2009
07/2009 - 08/2009
08/2009 - 09/2009
09/2009 - 10/2009
10/2009 - 11/2009
11/2009 - 12/2009
12/2009 - 01/2010
01/2010 - 02/2010
02/2010 - 03/2010
03/2010 - 04/2010
04/2010 - 05/2010
05/2010 - 06/2010
06/2010 - 07/2010
07/2010 - 08/2010
08/2010 - 09/2010
09/2010 - 10/2010
10/2010 - 11/2010
11/2010 - 12/2010
12/2010 - 01/2011
01/2011 - 02/2011
02/2011 - 03/2011
05/2011 - 06/2011

Credits and info

Contact me: Your name here

Layout by: Hiuxing designs

Blog host: Your blog host here
Image host: Your image host here
Web-counter: Your counter code here
Best viewed in: Mozilla Firefox 2.0 ↑ (Size: 1024x268)