


everyone!! i really regret!!!!
see arhh, everyone, as my homepage is itunes,
so everyday i can see de updates right?
and now, APPLE IPOD NANO 8GB, $149!!!!!!
WATTHEHELL?!
AND .... IT HAS A VIDEO CAM!
NOT ONLY TAT, NOW, THERE'S FM!!!
AND, U CAN COUNT THE NO. OF STEPS U WALK!!
WATTHEHELLL?!!!!!!!!!!!
I WAN I WAN I WAN I WAN I WAN !!
I TOTALLY REGRET IT SIA.
I SHOULD HAVE BOUGHT IT LATER..
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWW..... HOW HOW HOW...
HMMM.. SAVE MONEY? yES!!!
MUST! SAVE MONEY TO BUY!!
WORK IN HOLIDAYS.(its a sad truth)
NO MATTER WAT,I WANNA BUY~!!
and the next half of the post,
plz dun comment it.
haixx. so many things happened ytd.
but anyways, isnt it ur fault?
i told u to meet me at tamp de mrt at 2. right?
den u go bugis by urself.
den when i tell u to go out when i go home changed le.
and u told me ur already out.
den, i say ok lor. watever.
u go buy urself right?
den u said if u dun wanna go den its a yes.
ehh, u pang seh ppl 1st hor.
den nvr reply my msg for 8long hrs.
and when u reply, u say
'i wun be going out wid u tis holiday anymore'.
know wat? ur not de only one.
den, ur lyk 我行我素.不在乎另一方的感受。
is tat true? im sure it is. right?
can we just break? i wonder why we cnt.
though i dunno why lahh.
if u wan me to concentrate on studies,
if u wanna break wid me,
just said tat goddamnit! sentences can?!
ytd i was damn fed up wid u know?
no lahh. actually now, still fed up.
i really dunno if i can still continue.
i really dunno
i dun even wish to know.
But, CXW, ur such an asshole.
and i heard frm avril tat 2pm gt dispatched or something?
den she everyday nag nag nag. yahh
and i foun da very nice blogskin.
oh! its 2pm de. so nice...-.-
http://blogskins.com/apply.php?sid=296966&action=Preview
