<body>




live life your way

lead a fulfilling life.

a trip wid C.X.W. =x
14/09/2009

today actually planning not to go sch de.
den in de end, gt sore eyes, so my mother say,
'aiya, dun go sch lahh'
den i say ok lor! @_@
i tot tat today cnt go out wid 3327 le.
den heng arhh. 老天不负有心人。
but 9plus, my sore eyes gone le.
den meet 3327 at de tamp mrt there.
and head on to harbourfront.
andden, coz he say wanna take photo mahh.
so i say go lor.
in de end, u know where we go?!
SENTOSA!!!!!
jidangao...wasted my $3.
jkn lahh. he pay for me -.-!!
hahas.. haixx. so we walk walk luhs.
den we took some pics.
i took a lil nia.
he took so much.
but he's slp-ing now.
so ltr im gonna tell him to send to me de pics XD
hahas..





yahh. tats all de pics tat i have le.
de other' s wid him. haixx

tmr gt sch. sianzz.
hate it luhs. ohh well.
ren ming bahh

sometimes, i wanna let it all out.
i wanna tell everyone.
but can i do that?
can i really let it all out?
can i really tell everyone?
im sure i cant
im a person who lyks to keep things to myself.
and de ppl around me.
i didn really think abt it much.
i didn really give much consideration
when u ask me the ques.
i didn really say 'yes'
i only say 'scard will affect studies'
yahh. its just an excuse.
coz i dun really lyk to reply 'yes'
so just beat ard de bush.
030909.
hmm when's tat day?
thurs. i think?
yahh. last thurs?
hmm.. probably bahh.
now's 140909.
11 days le.
and my inobx is filled wid ur msg.
ur very pro very very pro.
i havent even scold u yet!
just now listening to ur itouch till half,
u go take away. basket~!! shibal!
i know, ur a person who lyks to say.
u have a strong self discipline,
lyk electronics n gadgets, and photography.
no sense of humor. LOL~!!jknjkn.
actually u did have lahh.
but very cold.
and its lyk winter time.
u know? ur lyk winter lehh.
very cold, yet de scenery so beautiful. so white.
Not sayin ur white and beautiful lahh.
dun be flattered. im not praising u -.-!!
im not tryin to pull u down either.
i didn really say anything tat causes disadvantages to u
nor anything tat causes advantages to u.
so dun be happy, dun be sad.
just act normal. hahas. jkn lahh
haixx.. my meaning is, ur a good person.
really . but strongly lack de sense of humor.
cept tat msg abt wat happened just now.
seriously. at wat happened in sentosa de?
yahh. tats funny. hahas. coz i tot wat bigthing u talking abt.
den in de end, its a minor thing nia. LOL~!!
haixx.. so boring. u damnasshole~!!
hmmm.. how long do i know u le?
a few yrs bahh. LOL~!
and didn know ur living near my house!
OMG! u said somewhere at de pasir ris n tampines de.
wow~! its lyk so near.
it sounds so near. but bus 2 de?
nvr heard before here have lehh.
hmmm.. sounds so chim. hahas.
nvm anyway.. hahas...



Could i have this kiss forever?

Over and over I look in your eyes
You are all I desire
You have captured me
I want to hold you
I want to be close to you
I never want to let go
I wish that this night would never end
I need to know

Could I have this kiss for a lifetime
Could I look into your eyes
Could I have this night to share this night together
Could I hold you close beside me
Could I hold you for all time
Could I could I have this kiss forever
Could I could I have this kiss forever, forever

Over and over I've dreamed of this night
Now you're here by my side
You are next to me
I want to hold you and touch you taste you
And make you want no one but me
I wish that this kiss could never end
Oh baby please

Could I hold you for a lifetime
Could I look into your eyes
Could I have this night to share this night together
Could I hold you close beside me
Could I hold you for all time
Could I could I have this kiss forever
Could I could I have this kiss forever, forever

I don't want any night to go by
Without you by my side
I just want all my days
Spent being next to you
Lived for just loving you
And baby, oh by the way

Could I hold you for a lifetime
Could I look into your eyes
Could I have this night to share this night together
Could I hold you close beside me
Could I hold you for all time
Could I have this kiss forever
Could I could I have this kiss forever, forever


-can we last long?-


Your name here
Photobucket

Here's Tingqin blog

Scream-out-loud




formspring
Link Link Link Link Link Link
Your link here? Apply

My history

09/2008 - 10/2008
10/2008 - 11/2008
11/2008 - 12/2008
12/2008 - 01/2009
01/2009 - 02/2009
02/2009 - 03/2009
03/2009 - 04/2009
04/2009 - 05/2009
05/2009 - 06/2009
06/2009 - 07/2009
07/2009 - 08/2009
08/2009 - 09/2009
09/2009 - 10/2009
10/2009 - 11/2009
11/2009 - 12/2009
12/2009 - 01/2010
01/2010 - 02/2010
02/2010 - 03/2010
03/2010 - 04/2010
04/2010 - 05/2010
05/2010 - 06/2010
06/2010 - 07/2010
07/2010 - 08/2010
08/2010 - 09/2010
09/2010 - 10/2010
10/2010 - 11/2010
11/2010 - 12/2010
12/2010 - 01/2011
01/2011 - 02/2011
02/2011 - 03/2011
05/2011 - 06/2011

Credits and info

Contact me: Your name here

Layout by: Hiuxing designs

Blog host: Your blog host here
Image host: Your image host here
Web-counter: Your counter code here
Best viewed in: Mozilla Firefox 2.0 ↑ (Size: 1024x268)