<body>




live life your way

lead a fulfilling life.

I HATE U!! STUPID COMP!
12/11/2009




You're the sky that I fell through
And I remember the view whenever I'm holding you
The sun hung from a string
Looking down on the world as it warmed over everything

Chills run down my spine as our fingers entwine
And your sighs harmonize with mine
Unmistakeably, I can still feel your heart
Beat fast when you dance with me

We got older and I should've known
(Do you feel alive?)
That I'd feel colder when I walk alone
(Oh, but you'll survive)
So I may as well ditch my dismay
(Bombs away, bombs away)

Circle me and the needle moves gracefully
Back and forth
If my heart was a compass you'd be north
Risk it all 'cause I'll catch you if you fall
Wherever you go
If my heart was a house you'd be home

It makes me smile because you said it best
I would clearly feel blessed
If the sun rose up from the west
Flower balm perfume
All my clothes smell like you
'Cause your favorite shade is navy blue

I walk slowly when I'm on my own
(Do you feel alive?)
Yeah, but frankly I still feel alone
(Oh, but you'll survive)
So I may as well ditch my dismay
(Bombs away, bombs away)

Circle me and the needle moves gracefully
Back and forth
If my heart was a compass you'd be north
Risk it all 'cause I'll catch you if you fall
Wherever you go
If my heart was a house you'd be home



hehes. dedicated to : *dunno who* winkwink.. :)

wahaha.. still miss ytd.
hahas. my kneecap veryveryvery de pain...
deoksaeyo~~~
today ong say she went to de job somethingsomething des.
den tmr can start work le. hahas.
congrats :)
tmr im gonna ask tat babi to go also. hahas.
since there's no sch. wahaha.....
ong's gonna be in trouble.
jknjkn.. im not going out..
my knee pain till cnt even walk properly liao
still go out for wat. hahas.
自讨苦吃啊?
im not tat stupid k?
hahas. anyways. this freaking comp's siao le..
lyk internet sot sot teh de..
de lights on de modem keep blinkin.
den after tat, sayonara.
den konnichiwa, den sayonara again.
isnt it stupid? now de last unit's light becomes red.
watthefuck?!! haiyo.. very jialat de lehh. damnit!
den going out to shop for antartica clothings le.
sayonara :)


yay! came back le. hahas.
haixx. this antartica trip's not nice.
went to tamp again.
but nth to see lahh
everything's de same de lahh.
no new arrival. hahas.
haixx. so freaking tired and pain. hahas.
ong ask me go see doctor. haixx.

ohh yahh. dear said he put the Bird park de photos in facebook
specially for me.


yahh. he tagged me in this. i know wat ur thinkin..
this wat he told me ytd :
ehh, see? they're kissing lehh.
this going to be my favourite photo

next, he show me alot of photos.
lyk motion de lahh aiya..alotalot.
abt 10 of it?
LOLs. so cute sia de parrot.
but serious. i dun lyk de idea of taggin me in this pic.
even though i know he dun have any evil intentions.
and really knw?
after lookin at this pic for 1min,
this pic is really very nice!!
i love it!
and ohh yahh. i tagged him in his pic.
his fren lahh
cz lyk erm.. there's a shelter,
den we went in.
and yahh. there's a glas between us and this bird.
and erm.. de bird kinda.. lyk dear's drink or something?
its lyk.. ok lahh. i was sitting there.
den dear bought his drinks and wanna drink liao.
den after he drank it ,
he wanna take a pic of it de.
den i got up to take a pic.
scary know? de bird ran towards me!
den dear say "u stand there arhh, dont move"
think im ur dog?!
okok lahh. hahas..
so i stand there. ok?
den yahh. de bird remain there.
ok. here's de funny part.
DEAR DAMN CUTE LEHH!
he tot de bird's his baby or something.
he play till lyk very.... overjoyed?
den i call him also cnt ans. haixx...



yes! i tagged him in this! nice? nice hor? hahas...
okok lahh.
now, i show u his photography skills :)













can u believe it?! i can see his reflection!
hahas <3























nice hor? his skills? LOLs.
haixxx. i wanna buy a new camera~~~!!!
CHOO XIN WENN! dun temp me!


Your name here
Photobucket

Here's Tingqin blog

Scream-out-loud




formspring
Link Link Link Link Link Link
Your link here? Apply

My history

09/2008 - 10/2008
10/2008 - 11/2008
11/2008 - 12/2008
12/2008 - 01/2009
01/2009 - 02/2009
02/2009 - 03/2009
03/2009 - 04/2009
04/2009 - 05/2009
05/2009 - 06/2009
06/2009 - 07/2009
07/2009 - 08/2009
08/2009 - 09/2009
09/2009 - 10/2009
10/2009 - 11/2009
11/2009 - 12/2009
12/2009 - 01/2010
01/2010 - 02/2010
02/2010 - 03/2010
03/2010 - 04/2010
04/2010 - 05/2010
05/2010 - 06/2010
06/2010 - 07/2010
07/2010 - 08/2010
08/2010 - 09/2010
09/2010 - 10/2010
10/2010 - 11/2010
11/2010 - 12/2010
12/2010 - 01/2011
01/2011 - 02/2011
02/2011 - 03/2011
05/2011 - 06/2011

Credits and info

Contact me: Your name here

Layout by: Hiuxing designs

Blog host: Your blog host here
Image host: Your image host here
Web-counter: Your counter code here
Best viewed in: Mozilla Firefox 2.0 ↑ (Size: 1024x268)