Picture perfect memories,
Scattered all around the floor.
Reaching for the phone cause, I cant fight it anymore.
And I wonder if I ever cross your mind.
For me it happens all the time.
Its a quarter after one, Im all alone and I need you now.
Said I wouldnt come, but I lost all control and I need you now.
And I dont know how I can do without, I just need you now.
Another shot of whiskey, cant stop looking at the door.
Wishing youd come sweeping in the way you did before.
And I wonder if I ever cross your mind.
For me it happens all the time.
Its a quarter after one, Im a little drunk,
And I need you now.
Said I wouldnt call but I lost all control and I need you now.
And I dont know how I can do without, I just need you now.
Yes Id rather hurt than feel nothing at all.
Its a quarter after one, Im all alone and I need you now.
And I said I wouldnt call but Im a little drunk and I need you now.
And I dont know how I can do without, I just need you now.
I just need you now.
Oh baby I need you now.
dunno wat to say to u le...
but here's a song for u...
today, de sky is so nice.. aww.
im lovin' it.
isnt it nice???
ok. children, let me teach u all maths k?
today, i brought $26 for buyin boots.
$30 for textbooks , etc.
$15 for lunch.
how much do i have all tgt?
LOL???
this morning, had a heavy rain.
and yes, i regretted not taking taxi to sch..
coz erm.. i was being splashed by these damn buses.
my pants all wet le. damnit!
den go business block.
coz mr chai say go b06-04 mahh.
den go to take de lift .
coincidently, mr chai was in there!
LOL? den i say 'cher! so coincidence sial!' - in chinese
den he was also shocked to see me.
hahas...
den we talktalk lahh.
den saw kumar n yanzhe there le.
den we go there say 'hi'
and went into de class. hahas.
and yeah.. slpslpslp.. waiting for ppl to come in one by one.
hahas. sianzz de lor today. hahas.
den after de lesson,
we gt LLA-Life Learning Activities.
den, very funny lehh.
our teacher, Miss June tan arhh,
wan us play bingo.
but not de normal bingo. those number de.
its de lyk u have to go ard,
askin ur classmates to help u fill up de boxes.
lyk example : have a motorcylce license
den u have find someone in ur class tat fit this ques.
LOL?
if i didn rm wrongly, there's
-loves to watch korean movies
-goes overseas with family during the december holiday
-has an apple iphone
-has a laptop
-can do break dance
-has more than 5 siblings in the house
-sibling in ITE
-parents send you to school
-loves to watch 'prison break'
-knows how to play musical instrument
-can sing rihanna's song
-have watch the movie 'avatar'
so after tat, all of us chiong arhh, ask here , ask there.
den lyk.. after 2 ppl say 'bingo!'
den de rest all anyhow say 'ehh, u anyhow write ur name in de box can le'
hahas!! so fun!!
LOL? cnt stop laughing sial...
den after tat go to a talk.
den fell asleep.
hahas. den wake up, den slp.
den yanzhe say 'ehh,wake up! horseman!'
den i quickly wake up.
den mr othman ask me follow him lahh.
den i say 'orhh, okay'
*i wanna slp de lehh!!*
okok. den walk till lift there,
he said 'okay. here's de thing k?
rmb tat time i said to de 9 of u abt de chairman de?'
den i say 'huh? gt arhh. when sial'
LOL. den he say 'okay lahh. maybe ur not there.'
LOL.. so weird. wathappen sial~!
den he add 'im choosing u as our class chairman'
can you believe it?!
mr othman said im de chairman !
im de chairman of ny1001c~!!! OMG!
and i was really shocked.
den he say 'i've been observing all of u for along time.
andden, after so many years of teaching,
seems lyk ur de only female tat de boys dun dare to make fun of'.
den i keep laughin.. LOL?~!!!!!!!
den he say 'really lahh. dun laugh k? i dun wanna give this
chairman job for de malay girls coz u see they all lahh. their behaviour.
everyday talktalktalk in class. very noisy lehh. so i choose u.
soon, im gonna call ur parents. '
=.=! call parents... OMG.. LOL?
after tat, we went to t04-06 there de staff room lahh.
den he told me to mark de attendance for today and
write out all de names of those going for de telematch tmr.
wahbiang ehh. LOL?
den after tat i go take de lift lahh. and guess wat?
i forgot! de lift is only for teachers. LOL?
and yeah. i cnt press to de 3rd floor.
den de lift went to 5th floor?
den i call horseman. LOL?
den he say 'okok. ltr k? 5more mins.'
den de lift go 1st floor.
den heng arhh! 1a de teacher, aka khairul n azraei de teacher *yes, they're from 1a.
azraei told me ytd.*
den arhh, i call mr othman in de lift.
i say 'cher . no need le. someone saved me'
hahas. so funny. den de 1a de teacher say 'wat class are u from?'
den i say '1c'
den he say 'ohh! othman's class arhh. his classes all very good students'
hahas. so funny. den he say 'but next time, dun use this lift. '
hahas... i'll rmb tat. LOL?
den when i went back to de auditorium.
tat kumar arhh, kaopeikaobu de ask me where i go.
den i say 'ohh. teacher say tmr 9.00 den go sch. no pe. ltr go t04-06.'
den darkchoco say 'nono. i sense something's wrong'
LOL? den he said ' are u de chairman? '
den i say 'chairman?! impossible larhh'
LOL????
hahas he say 'i dun care lahh. u ARE the chairman. tats why ur holding de classlist'
LOL?? so observant. hahas.
so after de talk, we go eat lunch.
had de most exp. lunch in my life -$4.20 lehh!
stupid!den eat till sooo full...
after tat went to 'ite co-op' to buy safety boots.
firdaus chose de size 9 de -scary. big foot
while i chose de size 6 de.
but when we go back class try, wah~!!
soooooo big. LOL?
den go down again. tis time wid yanzhe
and 2more boys. dunno their name. hahas -wat kind of chairman is this -.-
den go change de size to 5. hahas.
den go back to class, mr chai ask us to copy down de diagram for de electrical circuit.
just den, mr othman came. den ask all of us to give $30.
so only abt 12 of us?
coz i counted de money. all tgt $360.
so divided by 30 yeah. its 12 ppl give.
den very funny sia.
just before mr othman left,
he say 'i have a new nickname for I.T.E. -I Trust Everyone
hahas.. my teacher so funny. even azraei also said tat ytd...
after taT at 3, we got lunch break.
went for some water, and feroz... erm..
gt a lil bit shor circuit.
den we tell teacher .
so mr chai say 'i know how to fix circuits. but brain circuit,
u have to call de brain electrical engineerer to fix.'
LOL?? damn funny can?? hahas..
aww. stomache pain..
tmr 9.00am sch starts..
school of engineering, jiayoujiayoujiayou~!!!
And I dont know how I can do without,
I just need you now.
